Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Friday, September 9, 2016

Inspired by . . . Life thru My Lens 36:52

Thank you all for your well wishes and sweet comments this past week. And for your grace with my late response. 

My view is a bit different now. And as with any change it comes with it new challenges, lessons, and blessings.

Over the last week, we have moved out of our cottage, received a challenging medical diagnosis and begun our trip to New England where we will finally honor my Dad's life and officially mourn his passing.

I'm adrift to be sure, but my Anchor is holding me fast and I know that soon my soul will find a peaceful harbor. In the meantime, I'm staying afloat in His word and trying to hear all that the wind and waves have to teach me. 

I hope you enjoy these images from my week. May they speak quiet to your soul, as it did mine.

Great White Egret







Grist Mill



Lynn Mansion


We have this as a sure and steadfast anchor of the soul, 
a hope that enters into the inner place behind the curtain, (Heb 6:19)

Blessings,


Sharing inspiration here:
Nature Notes, Through My LensBird D’pot,
Saturday’s Critters, Life thru the Lens,
Wild Bird WednesdayOur World Tuesday,
Community Global, Photo Friday, Little Things Thursday
Small WondersTestimony Tuesday, #TellHisStory,
Thought Provoking Thursday, Grace & Truth,
Inspire Me Monday, RaRa Link Up, Intentional Tuesday,
#WordswithWinter, Titus 2 Tuesday, Thoughtful Thursdays,
Encourage Me Monday, Wholehearted Wednesday,
Women with Intention Wednesdays, Word Filled Wednesday,
#GiveMeGrace, Sitting Among Friends, #Glimpsesofhisbeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June