Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Inspired by . . . Life thru My Lens 45:52

As I write this it's still "too close to call." 

One thing I do know, regardless of who we wake up to tomorrow morning, God is in control.

Now more than ever we need to focus on our blessings and the things that unite us.




“Love does not cost anything. Kind words and deeds do not cost anything. The real beauty of the world is equal for everyone to see. It was given by God equally to all, without restrictions." ~Carla Jo Masterson


"Let us at all times remember that all American citizens are brothers of a common country, and should dwell together in the bonds of fraternal feeling." ~ President Lincoln


Shalom,



Sharing inspiration here:
Small WondersTestimony Tuesday, #TellHisStory,
Thought Provoking Thursday, Grace & Truth,
Inspire Me Monday, RaRa Link Up, Intentional Tuesday,
#WordswithWinter, Titus 2 Tuesday, Thoughtful Thursdays,
Encourage Me Monday, Wholehearted Wednesday,
Women with Intention Wednesdays, Word Filled Wednesday,
#GiveMeGrace, Sitting Among Friends, #Glimpsesofhisbeauty
Nature Notes, Through My LensSaturday’s Critters, Life thru the Lens,
Our World TuesdayCommunity Global, Photo Friday, Little Things Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June