Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Monday, January 16, 2017

Inspired by . . . Life thru My Lens 03:52

We took a trip to Colorado last November and although I have shared some images on IG and featured a few black and white pictures in LTML 51:52 I'm sharing my favorite captures with you today.

We missed the aspens this year, nevertheless, Colorado's stark & lofty landscapes still took my breath away.






The majesty of the mountains hold you captive. The still, reflective waters seep into your soul.



Looking down from the ascended heights can leave you dizzy and disoriented. This is a view of Silverton coming around the last curve of the mountain. (my hands may have been shaking just a little!)



Thankfully, the ones who have mastered those heights and beyond have a way of connecting you back to the earth.

My best guess on this bird ID is a Swainson's Hawk. Feel free to correct me. This was taken just outside of Gunnison, CO.



Continuing on from Silverton, we drank deeply of the waters as we weaved in and out of the Blue Mesa Reservoir.



No ID help needed here. Words fail me when searching for the right way to describe the feeling inside when I spotted these two bald eagles and their juvenile from the road.



Wonder.
Awe.
Reverence.
These words merely scratch the surface.



Sometimes the very thing you're longing for is hiding in plain sight.

What are you looking for or what have you found this week that has filled you with WONDER and JOY?


Blessings,




Sharing inspiration here:
Nature Notes, Through My LensBird D’pot,
Saturday’s Critters, Life thru the Lens,
Wild Bird WednesdayOur World Tuesday,
Community Global, Photo Friday, Little Things Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June