Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Monday, February 13, 2017

Inspired by . . . Life thru My Lens 07:52


“A flower blossoms for its own joy.” 
― Oscar Wilde

If this is true, it may explain why our pear tree always blooms in February. It simply cannot help itself. Every year, at the first hint of warm weather the buds appear.


Enticing beads of hope that encourage a heart already yearning hard for spring!



The stamens reach high above the petals, beckoning pollinators of all shapes and sizes. Soon the butterflies will come and my heart will be full.

We planted a new tree on this hill this past year. A Redbud. I was surprised to see it budding out as well.



Another week and its buds will be open. A blaze of cranberry against a sea of green.

Maybe it's the full moon wooing the trees into bud?


Was Friday night's eclipse visible where you were? The snow moon was beautiful, but alas my eye could discern no shadow.



I'm joining Lisa, Kristy, and friends again this week for the #shadesofwinter challenge. This week's prompt is #warmup so I had a bit of fun with some still life shots.

I'm not nearly as talented as the other party goers, so be sure to visit!



You can never get a cup of tea large enough, 
or a book long enough to suit me." C.S. Lewis



Do you follow me on Instagram? I usually post an image every day with a short devotional. I'd love to interact with you there!

What are you seeing through your lens this week?

Blessings,


Sharing inspiration here:
Nature Notes, Through My Lens, Life thru the Lens,
Wild Bird WednesdayOur World Tuesday,
Community Global, Photo Friday, Little Things Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June