Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Saturday, June 17, 2017

Inspired by . . . Life thru My Lens 24:52

Hello, friends!

I'm just barely making it for week 24! This week went by crazy fast. June is slipping through my fingers at an alarming rate.

Our son is getting married today - fun! and tomorrow is Father's Day.

I've been thinking a lot about my dad this week. Silly things, like breadcrumbs in the mayonnaise jar, remind me of him.

As with most of us, Dad's hearing was the first to go. I can remember him saying that as long as he could hear the birds, the rest didn't matter much. He could always hear the birds. 

So this week I'm sharing a series of flycatchers with you. These birds are some of the most entertaining visitors to my yard. And some of the most challenging to ID. 


Eastern Phoebe

Great-crested Flycatcher

Scissor-tailed Flycatcher

ID ??? Eastern Wood-Pewee ??

Vermillion Flycatcher
Happy Father's Day!

Sharing inspiration here:
Nature Notes, Through My LensBird D’pot,
Saturday’s Critters, Life thru the Lens,
Wild Bird WednesdayOur World Tuesday,
Community Global, Photo Friday, Little Things Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June