Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Sunday, October 15, 2017

Inspired by . . . Sing to Jesus: Day 15

Continuing the #write31day challenge  . . . you can find the entire series here.



Today's Reading:


Today's Offering:

I have a note in my Bible above Psalm 105, it says:
"This history is about knowing the eternal purposes of the living God Who stands behind all these names, places, and events."
The same Lord that directed them is now directing us.

Praise the Lord.

Shalom,




#write31days

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June