Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Monday, October 16, 2017

Inspired by . . . Sing to Jesus: Day 16

Continuing the #write31day challenge  . . . you can find the entire series here.


Today's Reading:


Today's Offering:

Psalm 106 reveals a cycle of faith and failures by God's people. The lesson here can be applied both collectively and individually. 

Where are we as a Church in this cycle? Where are you?

The key to staying on the faith side of the equation is found in Psalm 16:8
I have set the Lord before me at all times; with Him at my right hand, I cannot be shaken.
For the times we fail to do this, there is grace. The road to grace is not hidden but it is narrow and only easily discerned through humble eyes. [click to tweet]

Do you see humility in the Church today? Where? When faced with the truth of God's sovereignty and the ugliness of our own sin, do we respond with humility?

Humility is the key that unlocks the door to grace. [click to tweet]

Psalms 46 and 76 reveal a warrior God. A majestic and awesome God who breaks arrows and smashes shields. Are you ready for Jesus to return and reveal in glory His place as King?

If you are, then join with me today in singing Psalm 137 to Jesus.

Give thanks to the God of heaven, for His love endures for ever!

Shalom,


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June