Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Friday, December 1, 2017

Inspired by . . . Life thru My Lens 48:52

Hello, friends.

Someday I hope to be able to write with grace about my absence from this space. As so many of my friends who suffer far more than I do, write in theirs. Until then, I hope that you will continue to return here when there are new offerings. And I pray the words and images, however sporadic, will always bless you.


Patio View

God blessed us with a quiet, peaceful place to rest during these last couple of weeks. We were also blessed to have the opportunity to reconnect with friends and family. 


Cactus Wren
Abert's Towhee
Verdin

We finally met, in real life, my brother's adorable little boy, Liam, who is now two. He is our miracle baby who the doctors said would not live and on top of that, arrived five weeks early! God is in control and He is good. It was also fun to reconnect with Liam's older sister, Sophia, who just turned five. We were in Arizona almost five years ago to the day when she came home from the hospital herself! Say it with me, "Where does the time go?"

I'm so very thankful for my brother, his wife and their beautiful children. I will remember the feeling of their sweet little hugs for a very long time to come.


Those Arizona sunsets . . .

I was also blessed with the opportunity to reconnect with several of my girlfriends. Many of whom I had not seen, in real life, for nearly 10 years. It was a fun evening filled with a lot of laughter!

Despite all the fun, we are very glad to be back home. Like most of you, we are decorating our home with greenery, bright lights and other festive fare in anticipation of the holiday season. 


Agave Blossom

We are also preparing to enter into to a season of quiet anticipation. Advent, the season of waiting, begins this Sunday, December 3rd.

I hope you will join me here as I share my thoughts and a series of scriptures focusing on the coming of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.


Blessings,







Sharing inspiration here:
Nature Notes, Through My LensBird D’pot,
Saturday’s Critters, Life thru the Lens,
Wild Bird WednesdayOur World Tuesday,
Community Global, Photo Friday, Little Things Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June