Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Friday, November 3, 2017

Inspired by . . . Life thru My Lens 44:52

We now return to regularly scheduled blogging . . . 

For many of you, the month of October is either Fall or Spring. Here is south Texas, October is summer's swan song.

This year, except for one brief cold snap, was no exception.

While I was busy here on the blog giving you my best of the Psalms, October was giving us butterflies. More butterflies than I saw all summer long!


Black Swallowtail

Gulf Fritillary

Monarch - female

Monarch - male

Orange Sulphur

Painted Lady

And now, finally, Fall is beginning to make an appearance.

Sadly, the hummingbirds are gone.




But others, like the (elusive) Meadow Lark and this pretty Song Sparrow, are making their migratory and winter appearances.



The bucks are back in town for the annual rut.




And the cottonwood tree in our front yard has dressed itself for the season.




What are you seeing through your lens this week?

Blessings,

Sharing inspiration here:
Nature Notes, Through My LensBird D’pot,
Saturday’s Critters, Life thru the Lens,
Wild Bird WednesdayOur World Tuesday,
Community Global, Photo Friday, Little Things Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June