Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Thursday, January 25, 2018



I don't know about you but winter is a hard season for me. It's not the cold, although it is harder when we have the bitterly cold days, but the bleakness that eats away at my soul. There is no snow to turn the wilderness into a wonderland. I am very tempted to just endure until things warm up and begin to grow again. 

Yet, as much as my personality may wish to bury its head under the covers, my spirit senses that there are blessings to receive, joys to be found, and lessons to be learned. To simply endure or tolerate this season as a hardship would be a bit like seeing winter but missing Christmas. 

As I'm writing this, there are nine more weeks until Easter, when our spiritual, if not our literal, spring begins. No doubt these nine weeks will fly by just as the last nine have done, and the nine before that, and the nine before. . . There is only one way that I know of to slow down Time.


Stop and pay attention to each moment.

I do not wish for winter to linger. But neither do I want to miss what God has for me in this season. [click to tweet]  So over the next nine weeks, I'm going to be exploring these five things that I believe God has for us to either receive or learn in this season of winter.

Loss; living with less
Cold; numbness
Wait; rest
Hope; hopelessness
Growth; hidden


I hope you will join me. But more than that, I hope you will contribute. Either by commenting on the posts directly or by emailing me. I would love to know what God is showing, giving and teaching you during this season.

Blessings,



Sharing inspiration here:
Testimony Tuesday, #TellHisStory,
Faith On Fire, Grace & Truth,
Inspire Me Monday, RaRa Link Up, Intentional Tuesday,
#WordswithWinter, Titus 2 Tuesday, Thoughtful Thursdays,
Encourage Me Monday, Wholehearted Wednesday,
Women with Intention Wednesdays, Word Filled Wednesday,
#GiveMeGrace, Sitting Among Friends, #Glimpsesofhisbeauty
Counting My Blessings, Grace Moments, Heart Encouragement
#DanceWithJesus

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June