Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Thursday, July 28, 2011

Inspired by... family

Taking a little family time this week.

As I mentioned before, my brother and his girlfriend are in town.  Today we're going for a drive around Canyon Lake...


 ... and then...


Would now be a good time to mention that I'm claustrophobic?

So...anyway... it should be a fun day and the Caverns are a good way to get out of our nearly 100 degree weather... they maintain a pretty constant 70 with 99% humidity.

If they let me bring my camera in I'll post some pictures for you tomorrow.

Thanks for being patient with me this week.  I just finished the last Before and After project, so I'll be posting that for you soon.  I just love how it (they) turned out!!

I also have another fun project just about finished that I can't wait to share with y'all!

In the meantime, here's a layout I finished earlier this week with photos from our mini vacation last month...

...using the kit A Quiet Place by Dancing Princess Designs.  The colors in Jenn's kit are just perfect for the clear aqua tones of the Alto Frio river. 

And finally... I have a confession to make...

I blew it.

Remember Lizzie?  The precious little girl I told you about yesterday?

Her birthday was LAST month - double ugh!

Her daddy was extremely gracious with me, saying, "Don't worry about it.  She will be excited to open a gift."

Love him!

It's true, she's too young to understand that I missed her birthday and I didn't know about the blankets a month ago, so it all worked out for the best!

But you can bet her birthday gift will be EARLY next year! 

Have you blown it recently?  Just to make myself feel better, I'd love to hear about it!

Blessings,



1 comment:

  1. Oh boy, I hope your claustrophobia doesn't stop you from enjoying your trip! Have a great time with your family!

    Thanks for stopping by my Christmas blog recently and for leaving such a sweet comment. It's lovely to meet you and I hope you'll be by again soon!

    Best wishes and happy weekend,
    Natasha.

    PS I didn't make the shell ball you mentioned ...I wish I was that talented.

    ReplyDelete

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June