Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Friday, July 29, 2011

Inspired by... before and after {3}



Hi everyone! Happy Friday!
Well, I survived the caverns and they were awe some!
I'll be sharing my pictures of that adventure with you soon!

But today, I'm really excited to be sharing with you my final before and after re do!

But first, a review.

Remember...

Simple.

Inexpensive.

Practical. 

Here was the first project:


 and the second:


and last but not least:

 It's hard to see from the photos what a difference painting these frames made in our bedroom.  There was just too much white going on!  And the sage green really compliments the greens in our bedding.

  I had to photograph them from an angle because they face several windows and the reflections were impossible!  Photographing them in a better location wasn't an option, because the whole point is for you to see the difference they make where they are!  

So please forgive the photos, I know they are not the best.

Here are a couple of detail shots:

We are thrilled with the results and have a few other picture frames we'll be painting as a result.  This project was a little more expensive, because the frames were not wood and had a high gloss, we had to purchase a primer and spray paint.  But it was still under $10!

I hope my three little projects have inspired you to look for "little" things (simple, inexpensive, practical) that you can do that will make a big impact.

And I'd love to hear how you've put this inspiration into practice!

Today, we're off to explore Austin via Lake Travis.  What are your plans?

Blessings,


Linking up here:

Tidy Mom      Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap 
 up           party!   
     

1 comment:

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June