Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Saturday, October 8, 2011

Inspired by... blue and gold {freebie}

 

Today I would like to introduce you to some of the other "boys" at my house. Many of you have already met Aslan, my baby kitty.

Sink_Upside_Down

 

Now I'd like to introduce to the fids.

Feathered kids. [smile]

Here they are starring in a couple of recent layouts I did for the Dancing Princess Designs blog Template Tuesday.

 

Please meet:

Pili_Aloha

You can guess quite a lot about his personality from these photos.  Pili Aloha means "close friend" in Hawaiian.  He is a very annoying sweet blue and gold macaw! We have had him since he was 6 months old. He is now fourteen. Since they live to be 80ish years old he is in our will. (We're taking applications, if you're young enough and interested, LOL!)

And...

Akili

 

As you might guess from the layout, Akili is quite a talker!  He says all those things and more! And, yes, the "Be quiet!" is generally directed at his brother! Akili (which means "intelligent" in Swahili) is an African Grey Congo. He was about 6 months old when we got him and he is now ten years old. I included the little elephant in the layout because Akili is just like a little grey elephant; he never forgets!!

Both these templates can be downloaded for free HERE.  I used Dancing Princess Designs kit It's a Jungle Out There for both layouts. Such a fun, versatile kit!

I hope you've enjoyed meeting the rest of the "boys"!  I'd love to hear if any of you are "parronts" (parents of parrots) yourself!  I'm also happy to answer any questions you may have, especially if you're considering purchasing a parrot for your family. Every parrot breed has a different personality, demands needs, etc. and I recommend you do a lot of research before making a decision.

 

Happy Saturday!

 

Blessings,

Blog_Signature

 

 

 

Sharing inspiration here:


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June