Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Thursday, November 17, 2011

Inspired by... Aslan

 

Hello, all! I have a little bit of fun to share with you today. Sort of a "day in the life of" post! Or maybe a glimpse of how things usually work out for me...

I've had this technique "pinned" for some time, I pinned it off another blogger who had "pinned " it so unfortunately I do not know the original source. Yesterday I finally had the opportunity to see if I could make it work!

How_To_Fold

Here is how my version went...

 

Sheet_Aslan_4 Sheet_Aslan_3

Sheet_Aslan_2

Sheet_Aslan_1

Sheet_complete

 

Who helped you be a success today?

 

Blessings,

Blog_Signature

Sharing inspiration here:

HookingupwithHoH Somewhat Simple

2 comments:

  1. That's totally priceless. I just scrubbed floors and you made my day! I have little helper kitties too. They ran when I brought up the backdrop holder : ) Backdrops are great to play in though and laundry! Thanks so much for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by my blog and for the sweet comment! I love these pictures of your dear kitty cat, and what a nice job he did folding the sheet. Think I need him at my house. Also, really enjoyed your photo at Wimberly! Just love that area. Hey, also, we are all "novices " at this photo editing. Seems to me like the more I learn, the less I know. Quite alot to know, but what a fun process. Great job on these photos!

    ReplyDelete

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June