Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Thursday, December 1, 2011

Inspired by... comfort & JOY {freebie}

 

Greetings!  Goodness, this is a busy week for me! I'm getting ready for an event on Saturday, which I'll share with you, hopefully Sunday if I don't pass out for 24 hours first!

I did (somehow) find the time to put together a free December desktop for you though!  I used Jenn's (Dancing Princess Designs) kit, Comfort & JOY and really, really love it!  I definitely need to get busy scrapping some past Christmas memories with this kit!

Here's my layout, featuring last year's Christmas present:

 

Mincey_1024

That's Mincey! Isn't she sweet?  My mom and I both got kittens for Christmas last year. Very fun! (and a great incentive to take down the Christmas decorations!)

I think most of you have met MY baby kitty a.k.a. Aslan.

 

Bed_Upside_Down

 

But I digress... today's post is all about welcoming the (insert musical notes here) most wonderful time.... of the year! With a free desktop for YOU!  Download your choice of two sizes HERE.

I've been offering these free desktops for about 4 or 5 months now and I'd love to receive the gift of feedback from all of you!  I don't have a fancy "take a poll" form, but would like to know:

1. Am I offering enough size options? if not, what size do you need?

2. Would you like a second desktop choice that doesn't require adding your own picture?

3. Any other comments, suggestions?

 

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

I hope you all enjoy this months desktop freebie!

 

Blessings,

Blog_Signature

 

Sharing inspiration here:

Photobucket Momma Hens Coop A Crafty Soiree The Shabby Nest Stuff and Nonsense HookingupwithHoH Tidy Mom Positively Splendid

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June