Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Sunday, December 4, 2011

Inspired by... serendipity

 

Welcome to another...

 

Serendipity_Logo

Greetings! Thanks for stopping by to preview the unexpected and wonderful things found this past week!

 

Book Review

DSC_0102

 

My new friend, Holly, over at Simply Life Photographs, blessed me with her sweet review of No Tomorrow! Holly is a talented photographer whom I met through our mutual participation in Scripture & a Snapshot. I guarantee a perusal of her galleries will make you smile. And if you're in Texas and need a great photographer, I know she'd love to hear from you!

 

Blog Train

folder

Check out Krista's contribution to the DigiShopTalk December blog train! Love those blues! Click on the image above to download this fabulous mini kit for free!

 

Support

CRAFT_FAIR

I've been working my tail off for the past two months to get ready for the annual Christmas Craft Show & Rummage Sale held in the town where I live. It was a great opportunity to showcase The Books and a variety of crafts. A BIG thank you to mom for getting up at 5am and sacrificing her entire Saturday to help me. And I so appreciate all my friends who came out to support me in my first event of this kind. I feel the love and am so thankful for ALL of you!

 

So, what serendipitous finds did you have this week?

 

Blessings,

Blog_Signature

1 comment:

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June