Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Thursday, March 1, 2012

Inspired by... challenges

 

Oh, there are SO many directions I could go with that lead in!

But for today, I'm sharing my submissions to Bonnie's Photo Art Friday, with this abstract:

 

Orchids_Abstract

 

...and Kim's Beyond challenge: Black and White with a Touch of Color

 

BW_Rose

 

I was also inspired to make a new brush (as seen "stamped" on the images above). If you're interested, you can find Kim's tutorial here.  I'm playing around with a new brush set. If all goes well I'll have a freebie for you next week!

Happy Friday, everyone!  I'm babysitting twin 3yr olds tomorrow... so you may not hear from me again {smile}.

 

Blessings,

Blog_Signature

 

 

 

Sharing inspiration here:

Photo Art Friday beyondlayers

10 comments:

  1. Love these art presentations! I am behind on Beyond Layers, and see I need to catch up. Have fun babysitting.... sounds like fun to me! Be sure to stop by my blog and get in on the giveaway for Bonnies Textures. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like you picture of the orchid's, you have done nice work with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of your edits are great June! Thank you for sharing with Photo Art Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful edits, I especially like the second one.

    Regards and best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of these are really nice. The colors in the first piece are wonderful and then just that hint of color in the last one is unexpected but captures your attention.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colours in your first photo, I am looking forward to trying Kim's black & white with a touch of colour, thank you for visiting me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations for these wonderful photos, I love colors and textures, the B & W is really spectacular. Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are both so good! I really love the colors in the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your abstract caught my eye and I right away thought of the month of June...it could be the title!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your work. The top image looks like it could be an orchid. Colors are wonderful. On the bottom image I like the juxtaposition of the grain in the wood with the delicate teacup.

    ReplyDelete

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June