Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Monday, May 28, 2012

Inspired by... an anniversary

 

Today is the one-year anniversary of Inspired by...!  I'm so thankful for all of YOU! Who read, comment and inspire me!  I hope that this blog has been, and continues to be a place of inspiration and encouragement.

 

Out of nearly 200 posts over the last twelve months, I thought it would be fun to take a look at the top seven...

 

Inspired by... Austen

Love_paper

 

Inspired by... pink

Beach_ToteII

 

Inspired by... Noel {Inspiration #3}

Loved_Pendant

 

 

Inspired by... bees {free printable}

Bee_Anxious

 

Inspired by... pumpkins

Fabric_Pumpkins

 

Inspired by... flaws

Finished_Frame

And the #1 most viewed link...

 

Inspired by... Noel {Inspiration #4}

Detail_Bird

I hope you've enjoyed today's recap.  All the pictures link to the original posts if you're interested in reading more.

 

Have a wonder-filled day,

Blog_Signature

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your anniversary! It's fun to look back as see how far you have come :)

    ReplyDelete

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June