Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Saturday, May 19, 2012

Inspired by... her nest

 

Wren_Gourd_Nest

Even the sparrow finds a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may lay her young, at Your altars, O LORD of hosts, my King and my God. (Psalm 84:3)

 

Have I made my home at His altar?

And if that's my goal, am I trusting Him with my family? my finances? my life?
Does my behavior, and that of my family, reflect our position in Christ?

 

Have I {truly} made my home at His altar?

 

Blessings,

Blog_Signature

 

 

 

 

Sharing inspiration here:

4 comments:

  1. All I can say is that my house is very much a home right now.. a refuge from the world... and we are out in the world a lot....

    Beautiful photos...

    can ya come to Dallas for photo walk???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable bird house. I love the scripture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I'm trying. One issue I sometimes feel a bit guilty about: some folks open their home for anyone at any time; we don't.

    However, the main reason for us is because we are so often out and about and helping others -- my husband and I usually going different directions and helping different folks-- and when I get home I need some alone time and "recovery" time so I can get ready to go again.

    I'm so grateful for those who can do both, but I love my peaceful, spiritually warm home. It's my safe-place.

    Love your photo.

    ReplyDelete

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June