Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Monday, May 26, 2014

Inspired by . . . sacrifice

 

 

Lives lost

victories won

securing freedom

for everyone

 

Flag_RainyDay

Textured with kk_rainyday

 

 Thirteen began

Fifty carry on

the

dream

 

Flag_Dream

Textured with kk_dream

 

Dreams are worth

fighting for.

 

Canon_Dream

Textured with kk_dream

 

Freedom

isn't

free.

 

I'm remembering the fallen today.

I'm praying for those who are currently serving, both at home and abroad.

I'm praying for the families who are left behind.

Their sacrifice is great -

and should be honored.

 

Flag_WindowReflection

 

We Honor You Today

We Remember You

We Thank You

 

Shalom,

Blog_Signature

 

 

 

 

Sharing inspiration here:

“Texture Angie Ryg
P52 Sweet Shot Tuesday with Kent Weakley

15 comments:

  1. Thank you for this beautiful post, June. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful.

    Remembering and praying alongside you.

    GOD BLESS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen. Standing, kneeling, and praying with you, June.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful and loving post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I truly love the flag with the texture. so beautiful done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures and a wonderful reflection. Hopping over from the Sweet Shot Tuesday Link-up party :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I love the reflection of the flag in the window. Such a different perspective and so crisp!

    I need to add the military and our government to my prayer list. Thank you for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos and thank you for reminding us to always remember... Lest we forget.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for sharing, dreams are worth fighting for.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful post. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Saying "Thank You" is a good thing - donating to Wounded Warriors makes me feel like we putting our $$ where our mouth is.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So moving June, we remember the fallen in November in the UK on Armistice Day November 11th..

    ReplyDelete

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June