Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Saturday, April 18, 2015

Inspired by . . . the time of singing

May His word draw you, up and away into the bosom of His love.

 

RoseRaindrop_kk_avery

kk_avery

 

Draw me away! We will run after you.

 

I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore with a lovingkindness I have drawn you.

 

I drew them with gentle cords, with bands of love.

 

I, if I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all peoples to Myself.

 

Behold, the Lamb of God!

 

WaterDroplets2

 

As Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life.

 

Whom have I in heaven but You? And there is none upon earth that I desire besides You.

 

WaterDroplets

 

We love Him because He first loved us.

 

WaterDropletsonStem

 

My beloved spoke, and said to me: “Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away. For lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone. The flowers appear on the earth; the time of singing has come, and the voice of the turtledove is heard in our land. The fig tree puts forth her green figs, and the vines with tender grapes give a good smell. Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away!”

 

Shalom,

June

 

Verses referenced: Song of Sol. 1:4; Jer 31:3; Hos 11:4; John 12:32; John 1:36;

John 3:14-15; Ps 73:25; I John 4:19; Song of Sol 2:10-13

 

Sharing inspiration here:

#GiveMeGrace

Sandra Heska King - Still Saturday Kim Klassen {dot com}
Holly Barrett     PlayDatesGod

18 comments:

  1. You've captured the dew so perfectly looking at these is refreshing enough. :)
    Enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love the photos! Can't not look at them and smile and rejoice. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos, June! I also love the verses. Isn't it amazing that our God woos us?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful pairing of photos & scripture! Linked up with you at Give Me Grace -- hope you'll stop by Saved by Grace for a visit!
    God bless,
    Laurie
    http://savedbygracebiblestudy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Those who have ears," right, Mary? That's the challenge. Getting off this merry-go-round of life long enough to listen. For me, I take on that battle every day! I know a lot of us do. Your sweet words encourage me, friend. Thank you for joining the conversation !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful post, and gorgeous pics. I'd never heard of that kind of bird. My boys are interested and fascinated with birds, so I'm defnitely sharing this wih them. :)
    I love how you remind us that God cared for the smallest creatures. Thanks for linking up with Grace&Truth this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. June, you have such a way of blending the perfect Scriptures with those beautiful photos. I am always refreshed in my spirit when I visit here! Today I am greatly encouraged by these simple words: "Rise up..."


    GOD BLESS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's wonderful, Jenn! Be sure to click through to last year's post to show them pictures of the babies! It was such a fun time. Thanks for visiting! Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was refreshing, Luxe, the world seems so fresh and clean after a spring rain! Hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rejoicing with you, Joanne! Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, and I'm so thankful that He never gives up on us!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The "rise up" part fits well with your post, which I've read, enjoyed, but not had time to comment on :) I'm continually blessed by the faith lessons you share, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great set of spring shots - we are having a different experience here of course. This was the first weekend where I put on a scarf (although I admit I just wear than because I like them!)

    Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like them too, Stewart, but am very glad to be laying them aside. Of course, I'm always ready to pick them up again when fall comes 'round again :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes, I'm with you on that sentiment! I am so ready for warmth and sun after the winter we've had :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Spring is a non-event in south Florida, unless you call it the beginning of the wet season. We flew to our second home in NE Illinois a week ago and are rejoicing in the burst of blooms.

    ReplyDelete

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June