Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Inspired by . . . Life thru My Lens 21:52

I’m sharing my JOY with you this week. Plain and simple.

 

Monarch_closed

 

“Beauty is whatever gives you joy.” – Edna St. Vincent Millay

 

Monarch_open

 

“Life isn't long enough to do all you could accomplish.

And what a privilege even to be alive.

In spite of all the pollutions and horrors, how beautiful this world is.

Supposing you only saw the stars once every year. Think what you would think.

The wonder of it!”

- Tasha Tudor

 

Have a wonder-filled day,

June

The elusive Monarch, Danaus plexippus

Sharing inspiration here:

LTTLButton   NatureNotes
P52 Sweet Shot Tuesday with Kent Weakley

Our_World_Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June