Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Sunday, May 10, 2015

Inspired by . . . my mom

In honor of Mother’s Day, I’m sharing some pictures that my Mom took several years ago while living in Newbury, Vermont. Springtime blossoms don’t stay around very long. The first wind/rainstorm can quickly make the trees look barren again. In this case, the petals from the Crabapple trees hung around long enough to create another kind of beauty.

 

CrabappleBlossoms5

CrabappleBlossoms3

CrabappleBlossoms2

CrabappleBlossoms1

CrabappleBlossoms4

 

Mom, I’m sorry we can’t be together today. But I want you to know that I’m thankful for your support, your patience, your faith, your hope, and your love.

 

Mom_Nana_Me_1995

Me, Mom and Nana, Saguaro Lake, Arizona, April 1995

 

Happy Mother’s Day!

 

Blessings,

June

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June