Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Inspired by . . . a month in photos: September

And so goes September.

Summer’s sultry fingers begin to loosen their grip, and we find a welcome coolness breathing down from the north. It coats our mornings with dew and our evenings with relief. But the days still belong to summer, at least for another week or two.

September was, for me, a breath held. A waiting.

In anxious hope of what October will bring.

But first, a look back . . .

 

SEPT_Collage

 

 

My favorite photo:

 

GiantSwallowtail2

 

Favorite quote:

In a world full of people who couldn’t care less,

be someone who couldn’t care more. ~Author Unknown

 

Sprinklings of His mercy and grace:

1. My sweet nephew, now 6 weeks old is up to 5lbs, and growing strong!

2. The blessing of much needed rain

3. His strength when I am weary

4. Restored health

5. Little blessings that remind us we are Known

 

And now a look ahead!

write31days_button440

 

I’m so excited to be joining hundreds of other bloggers in the #write31days challenge for the month of October! You can find the link up here: #write31days

If you plan to participate, please comment below and let me know. Even if you don’t plan on writing, there are plenty of great topics and blogs to follow throughout the month of October.

I hope to see you back here tomorrow, as we kick off 31 Days Praying the Names and Attributes of God!

 

Blessings,

Blog_Signature

 

Sharing inspiration here:

Mona’s Picturesque

Playdates with God, Testimony Tuesday, #TellHisStory,

Thought Provoking Thursday, Grace & Truth, Weekend Whispers,

Inspire Me Monday, RaRa Link Up, Intentional Tuesday,

#WordswithWinter, Titus 2 Tuesday, Thoughtful Thursdays,

Encourage Me Monday, Wholehearted Wednesday,

Women with Intention Wednesdays, Word Filled Wednesday,

#GiveMeGrace, Still Saturday, Life thru the Lens, Through My Lens

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June