Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Friday, September 25, 2015

Inspired by . . .  #write31days

#write31days is a blogging challenge/event wherein you pick a topic and write about it every day for 31 days during the month of October (you can learn more it & sign up here).

Last year those words scared me just a bit, okay a lot, and I wondered if I’d set myself up for a big fail.

Writing a blog post every day is daunting enough, let alone finding something worthy to write about for 31 days!

But I committed . . .

 

2014_31DaysButton400

 

. . . and God provided. Every morning, like manna from heaven, He gave me the words. I wrote a little bit about my experience here. It was an amazing month.

And so this year, I’m giving Him my words. My praise. My prayers.

 

write31days_button

 

Maybe you’d like to join me?

With open hearts and open hands we’ll be giving God the glory. Affirming Who He is, what He does, and what He’s promised to do.

This year, there is no fear. Just a great anticipation for what God has in store for me and you.

See you on the 1st!

Blessings,

Blog_Signature

 

 

Sharing inspiration here:

Playdates with God, Testimony Tuesday, #TellHisStory,

Thought Provoking Thursday, Grace & Truth, Weekend Whispers,

Inspire Me Monday, RaRa Link Up, Intentional Tuesday,

#WordswithWinter, Titus 2 Tuesday, Thoughtful Thursdays,

Encourage Me Monday, Wholehearted Wednesday,

Women with Intention Wednesdays, Word Filled Wednesday,’'

#GiveMeGrace

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June