Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Sunday, November 1, 2015

Inspired by . . . a month in photos: October

 

October was a bit of a blur. A good blur,  but a blur. When look back through my journal I see “another busy day” penned over and over again!

What will I remember most about October? The sunrise . . . and God.

 

Sunrise2

 

October is the only month when the sunrise and my rise occur at the nearly same time, lol. And, thanks to the #write31days challenge, every morning found me communing with His spirit, unfolding the layers of His name and nature.  If you missed it, you can find all 31 entries here: Praying the Names and Attributes of God

Here’s a glimpse of what I shared:

 

OCT_Collage

 

My favorite photo:

 

Mercy_Grace

 

Favorite quote (from Sarah Koontz #write31days):

 

Prayer does not fit us for the greater work,

Prayer is the greater work. ~Oswald Chambers

 

 

Sprinklings of His mercy and grace:

1. Strength for the JOurneY

2. Provision and Protection

3. Rain

4. The blessing of another year (anniversaries & birthdays)

5. An afternoon with Mom

 

What about you, when you

look back at October what do you see?

 

Blessings,

Blog_Signature

 

Sharing inspiration here:

Mona’s Picturesque

Playdates with God, Testimony Tuesday, #TellHisStory,

Thought Provoking Thursday, Grace & Truth, Weekend Whispers,

Inspire Me Monday, RaRa Link Up, Intentional Tuesday,

#WordswithWinter, Titus 2 Tuesday, Thoughtful Thursdays,

Encourage Me Monday, Wholehearted Wednesday,

Women with Intention Wednesdays, Word Filled Wednesday,

#GiveMeGrace, Still Saturday, #write31days

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June