Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Thursday, January 14, 2016

Inspired by . . . Life thru My Lens 02:52

I can't believe it's been three months since I've shared #LTTL! 

October is always a blur with #write31days and then November and December were filled with gratitude and anticipation!

This edition of #LTTL is in keeping with my new theme this year. All the images were developed in Lightroom. Whereas I've worked exclusively in Photoshop before, I've finally taken the Leap into Lightroom! And I'm so glad I did! Starting off the year with my pictures organized - that in itself is awesome - but Lightroom offers so much more!

If you're interested in getting your feet wet, Kim Klasson offers a online course. Just click on Leap into Lightroom above, and it will take you there.

So these are my first attempts at editing in Lightroom, after only three lessons, so bear with me as I learn.

*******

The gold-fronted woodpeckers are always a great source of amusement. Doesn't it look like he got into a box of melted crayons?






There are still some plants blooming around here. Mistletoe for one. I know it's a parasite, and we have to be careful that it doesn't overwhelm the tree, but it sure is beautiful!




A few leaves are still hanging on. I love the way the afternoon light makes them glow!



I looked out my window the other day and saw this:



Why drink out of the bowl of fresh water that mommy puts out when you can get  your stretches in by drinking out of the birdbath. Cats!



I have to say, editing and cataloging these in LR was a lot of fun. But it was the export process that really blew my mind! LR is the master when it comes to workflow. Check it out.


What are you seeing
through your lens
this week?

Blessings,


Sharing inspiration here:
Nature Notes, Sweet Shot Tuesday, Through My Lens, Little Things Thursdays,
Bird D’pot, Saturday’s Critters, Life thru the Lens, Wild Bird Wednesday,
Our World Tuesday, Community Global

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June