Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Monday, January 23, 2017

Inspired by . . . Life thru My Lens 04:52

January desperately needs flowers. [click to tweet

So writes one of my IG friends and I wholeheartedly agree.

So this week I'm sharing with you some my favorite blooms from 2016.




“I must have flowers, always, and always.” 

― Claude Monet



“People from a planet without flowers would think we must be mad with joy 

the whole time to have such things about us.” 
― Iris Murdoch


The winter is over; the rains have stopped; in the countryside the flowers are in bloom. 
This is the time for singing; the song of doves is heard in the fields.

(Son 2:11-12)


Blessings,

Sharing inspiration here:
Nature Notes, Through My LensBird D’pot,
Saturday’s Critters, Life thru the Lens,
Wild Bird WednesdayOur World Tuesday,
Community Global, Photo Friday, Little Things Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June