Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Inspired by . . . God sees you

Hello, friends,

Thank you for your grace while I've been away for a few days. 

I mentioned, briefly, in my year-end post that I had received a challenging medical diagnosis in 2016. I had a flair up about 10 days ago that ultimately landed me in the ER last Thursday. My first time ever in the hospital.

I don't share this for your sympathy, or even the sweet well wishes I know you will be quick to offer. I mention it because . . . God.



Only God could provide an ER doctor who was an expert in my condition. (His son was diagnosed twelve years ago and ever since he has made it a point to learn everything he could about the disease.) Dr. Rice immediately saw that this was all new to me. More importantly, he saw that I had not understood nor accepted the full import of my condition.

He was able to speak some sobering truths to both my husband and me. But he also gave me hope.

He saw me, he saw my situation. He cared.

And through him, I knew that God did too.

And that's what I want you to know. Whether you have a chronic medical condition, a chronic relationship, bondage to a particular sin, an over-scheduled life, whatever your situation is - big or small - God sees you. He cares about You and about Your Life!

Just like you hurt when a loved one is hurting, God hurts when you're hurting. [click to tweet]

Don't ever doubt it.



My condition isn't curable, but it is manageable. And while I'm still a long way from acceptance of my situation, I know without a doubt that there is a purpose and that His grace is sufficient.
But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. (2Co 12:9)
I've missed connecting with all of you here and visiting with those of you who have blogs. I'll see you soon!

Blessings, 



Sharing inspiration here:
Testimony Tuesday, #TellHisStory,
Thought Provoking Thursday, Grace & Truth,
Inspire Me Monday, RaRa Link Up, Intentional Tuesday,
#WordswithWinter, Titus 2 Tuesday, Thoughtful Thursdays,
Encourage Me Monday, Wholehearted Wednesday,
Women with Intention Wednesdays, Word Filled Wednesday,
#GiveMeGrace, Sitting Among Friends, #Glimpsesofhisbeauty
Counting My Blessings, Grace Moments

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June