Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Inspired by . . . Life thru My Lens 15:52

We've had a wet Spring. Thankfully, the storms here haven't been damaging like they have been in north and east Texas.  

We've been blessed.

My roses, before the deer nipped their delectable buds, were blooming violently and heavy with droplets.





The birds, like this female Northern Cardinal, enjoyed a good washing, too. 



The world seems fresh and new after a rainstorm. The pollen washed from the air. All the earth seems to be singing His praises. "Thank You, Lord, for washing us clean again!"




This is a song He rejoices to hear all of us sing.

What are you seeing through 
your lens this week?

Blessings,


Sharing inspiration here:
Nature Notes, Through My LensBird D’pot,
Saturday’s Critters, Life thru the Lens,
Wild Bird WednesdayOur World Tuesday,
Community Global, Photo Friday, Little Things Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June