Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Friday, June 6, 2014

Inspired by . . . reconciliation

 

It is my responsibility to accept the offering of grace.

 

NewMercies

Textured with Kim's kk_day

 

If I do not, I live in contempt, anger, malice, self-sufficiency - - enmity with God.

 

You have taught me the necessity of a Mediator, a Messiah.

 

Thistles

 

I embrace You with all my heart,

a king to rule me,

a prophet to guide me,

a priest to take away my sin and death.

 

Thistles_CanvasBack

Textured with Kim's kk_canvasback

 

The beloved Son.

Who teaches me,

not to guide myself,

not to obey myself,

not to try to rule and conquer sin myself,

but to cleave to the One Who will do all for me.

 

Thistles2

 

To save me is Christ's work.

To come to Him by faith is my work.

 

"Lord, increase our faith."

 

Blessings,

Blog_Signature

 

Inspired by prayer excerpts from The Valley of Vision.

 

Sharing inspiration here:

Renewed Daily - Recommendation Saturday Sandra Heska King - Still Saturday
“Texture PlayDatesGod

15 comments:

  1. "Lord increase my faith." So where my heart is . . . Lord, increase my faith. And I'm so grateful for how He is continuing working in me. Beautiful post and just love you pictures. Have a wonderful weekend, June. Oh...your book arrived today. THANK YOU! Much love. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh, beautiful thistles
    they surround me here, true Canadians

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! So glad I stopped in from Still Saturday. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly explained and truly part of our everyday world. He is all I can count on every night, every day, and forever and ever. My knee-jerk responses as I'm waking or walking can seem that I'm filled with frustration. But He always breaks through and shows His love to me. Your photos fit right in. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well said, June. We're not in His will when we try to take on His role... silly when you think about it really.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen to your prayerful words, June. We need Him so ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Lord has blessed you with the gift of writing. With every visit I feel my faith increasing. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photos, and inspiring words. Beautifully done!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such beautiful pics!

    How often I try to do things by myself, when really, all I need is God. I need to allow Him the freedom to work in me and through me.
    Great post. Praise God!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful words and dito photography!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous my dear June ! Have a Graceful day my dear friend xox
    Dany

    ReplyDelete
  12. ...thanks for visiting June. Glad you enjoyed my little baby barn swallows.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful photographs, June. I think my favourite is the last one. Love your use of Kim's textures, too!

    ReplyDelete

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June