Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Wednesday, September 5, 2018



Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. Psalm 119:105
Wondering which way to go? what step to take next? where to begin? or end?
By the word of Your lips, I have kept away from the paths of the destroyer. Uphold my steps in Your paths, that my footsteps may not slip. Psalm 17:4-5
Your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, "This is the way, walk in it," whenever you turn to the right hand or whenever you turn to the left. Isa 30:21
If the path is shadowed or unclear- - if His answer has not yet come. . .

Wait.


Sometimes His best work is done and the greatest blessing received during the pit stops of life.

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June