Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Sunday, October 30, 2011

Inspired by... serendipity

 

Welcome to another...

Serendipity_Logo

 

New to Serendipity Sunday? Every Sunday I share with you the unexpected and wonderful things I found that week! Finding unexpected and wonderful things is what serendipity is all about!

This week was chaotic! To say the least. You may have gathered that from my last post. I'm a home-body and this week I had something going on, or something I had to do every night. I dislike weeks like that because I feel like I.never.stop!

It also leaves very little time to take notice of the unexpected and wonderful things happening around me! I do have a couple of things to share with you though...

 

Update on Library Event

One of my fellow local authors put together a flyer for the upcoming Library event I told you about last week.

 

Flyer_Top

Bulverde Spring Branch Library Welcomes
The Hill Country Author Event
Held at the Bulverde Spring Branch Library on
November 5, 2011 from 5-6 pm
Visit www.bsblibrary.org for more information

 

If you're in the area, I'd love to meet you!  Here is my portion of the flyer:

 

My_Part

 

 

Pixel Dust

Pixel Dust Photo Art

 

If you've been following along for very long, you'll know that I enjoy playing with textures! I was browsing and commenting on a few link parties earlier in the week and found Bonnie's blog, Pixel Dust Photo Art. Bonnie creates the most amazing, stunningly beautiful textures! She has many free textures available on her blog as well as individual textures and texture sets you can purchase. I can't wait to start playing! Thank you, Bonnie, for your generosity in sharing your creations!

So, I guess if you love playing with textures like I do, this is a serendipitous moment for you, too!

 

What other serendipitous finds did you have this week?

 

Blessings,

Blog_Signature

1 comment:

  1. How fun it would be to meet you! Sadly, I am too far away! Hope you are having a great weekend!...hugs...Debbie

    ReplyDelete

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June