Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Inspired by... a sweet shot

 

You may remember #2 from my Top Ten Truths about me list. . .

 

SOOC  Pipevine Swallowtail SOOC

 

It's a rare day when I get the opportunity to chase butterflies. Even more rare to have one stay still long enough to get a shot like this.  Delight!

 

Linking up with Kim's challenge this week, to use two of  her textures. Play with the blend modes and step out of the box a bit...

 

FlyingFlowers

 

 

I used Kim's Shine texture, hard mix blend then her Stay texture in multiply blend mode.

 

I hope your day includes some time spent chasing butterflies. . .

or at least time dreaming about it!

 

Blessings,

Blog_Signature

 

 

 

Sharing inspiration here:

kimklassencafe Sweet Shot Day and then, she {snapped}

4 comments:

  1. So beautiful!!!!!

    ANd I ask forgiveness.. I am doing my best to get all caught up with you. I feel as if I am missing a good friend.. My apologies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great capture, June!! Butterflies truly are God's 'flying flowers'! Such a beautiful before, and after with your use of textures ... the second one looks like a painting!! We haven't had many butterflies to chase this year ... thank you for sharing yours! You have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an amazing butterfly, it's huge and the colours are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely shot and fabulous what you did with it

    ReplyDelete

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June