Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Friday, January 30, 2015

Inspired by . . . a month in photos: January

 

This January lived up to its reputation as the month for new, and so far, my #oneword365 is coming on strong.

A little too strong.

I’m not happy about my new schedule, or my dad’s new home, but I am trusting God’s purpose in all of this new-ness.

As January comes to a close, I’m joining in Mona’s new “a month in photos” linky.  (Mona’s even offering a free template if you want to participate!)

While it’s normal for us to look back at the end of each year, I’m looking forward to taking a look back each month of this new year.

Here’s a look back at January 2015. . . .

 

Quote of the month:

The experiences in our lives, when we let God use them,

become the mysterious and perfect preparation for the work He will give us to do. ~Corrie ten Boom

 

 

Photo_Collage_January

 

I admit, I cheated a bit using this picture of my dad. It wasn’t taken this month. It was taken sometime last year, late summer, I think. It’s a favorite of mine. And it represents a goal; an expression and a place of health that I’m praying we can get back to soon.

Favorite photo of the month:

Squirrel_7

 

Sprinklings of God’s mercy and grace:

1. The gentle hands of nurses and aids that truly care for the people in their care.

2. God’s strength to get through each day.

3. Healing rest.

4. Prayers and support from family and friends.

 

When you look back at your January

what do you see?

 

Blessings,

June

Sharing inspiration here:

Mona’s Picturesque

6 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to see you linking up June! Your collage is so lovely showing the colors and moments of your January. And your January favorite is too cute to be true :) Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful picture of your father. I am so glad you cheated and shared! Praying for his health and for God's presence during this time to feel strong. Love the Squirrel! Love YOU. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi June,
    Such a lovely and encouraging post and pretty collage! Your word "New" is inspiring - I look forward of seeing what it will bring along during 2015. My January was a month of seeing God's hand in my life - His faithfulness, every day - and small surprises - bringing joy and smiles :)
    Blessings to your week,
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your party has encouraged me to look back each month. And I love your templates! Thank you for sharing your gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, sweetie. I was looking back over my journal for the month to write this post and I almost couldn't breathe, wondering how I made it through. Wondering how dad has made it through so much in 30 short days. I know how. God. It's all Him. Working through the prayers of you, sweet friend, and others. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. June, I'm so happy that you mentioned the link-up with Mona. I'll definitely check it out; she's a lovely person and every picture she takes is heartfelt. Love your images and your thoughts. Your collage gives me such a personal view of you and your life - and it's a beautiful and colorful view. Praying for your father's return to good health. And that squirrel picture is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June