Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Inspired by . . . Life thru My Lens 16:52

If you stand in a wildflower meadow long enough something magical is bound to happen.

Sharing the magic . . .


Common Buck-eye Butterfly


Black-chinned Hummingbird / Nodding Thistle

Black-chinned Hummingbird / Nodding Thistle

Orange Sulphur Butterfly

Orange Sulphur Butterfly

Variegated Fritillary

Variegated Fritillary

Some type of Skipper Butterfly - can't positively id

American Lady Butterfly on Nodding Thistle

Have a wonder-filled day,


Sharing inspiration here:
Nature Notes, Through My Lens, Little Things Thursdays,
Bird D’pot, Saturday’s Critters, Life thru the Lens, Wild Bird Wednesday,
Our World Tuesday, Community Global, Photo Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June