Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Inspired by . . . Life thru My Lens 43:52

My IG feed is overflowing with autumn grandeur.

fiddlejill is gifted with the art of capturing the essence of a fallen leaf. back.road.ramblers teases me with bold pictures of my {former} New England home and jodyo52's prose and pictures radiate the soul of the season.



My view of the season is different. Autumn comes slowly and softly to southern Texas. Some might argue it never comes at all. But the birds and the butterflies tell a different story.



Nature isn't stagnant. She's constantly moving to the rhythm set out for her before time began.




The days shorten. The flowers fall to seed. Birds and butterflies move southward stopping here and there along the way to enchant and delight us.



The only crimson in my world may be found on the occasional blade of grass but the breezes tell a story as they dance around the grassy heads. And if I listen I can learn.



The breezes hint of things Divine. They profess a Creator Who knows the name of the farthest star and understands the deepest desire of my inner heart.

The crimson blade calls to mind His blood. Shed for me. And for you. 



With that reminder, the shorter days seem a prelude to prayer. The cooling darkness a holy covering that surrounds us as we prepare our hearts for His coming.




The season of Advent, when all things begin anew.

Blessings,



Sharing inspiration here:
Small WondersTestimony Tuesday, #TellHisStory,
Thought Provoking Thursday, Grace & Truth,
Inspire Me Monday, RaRa Link Up, Intentional Tuesday,
#WordswithWinter, Titus 2 Tuesday, Thoughtful Thursdays,
Encourage Me Monday, Wholehearted Wednesday,
Women with Intention Wednesdays, Word Filled Wednesday,
#GiveMeGrace, Sitting Among Friends, #Glimpsesofhisbeauty
Nature Notes, Through My LensSaturday’s Critters, Life thru the Lens,
Wild Bird WednesdayOur World Tuesday,
Community Global, Photo Friday, Little Things Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June